Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's talk about Skalak

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
A lot was talked about his quick feet and long shots but we've seen him whip a couple of perfect crosses into the box today, including the assist for Stephens.

The kid looks promising!

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A decent first start. Murphy should get his place back, but Skalak has probably been our best player. Not that that says much.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Easily pushed off the ball, but it'll take a few games to get used to the pace and physicality of the league.

Not the worst full debut you'll see. Not the best either.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Bit of a headles chicken at times but I felt he was thrown in a bit at the deep end with Hughton deciding to disrupt the starting xl more than was necessary.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Two decent crosses that should both have been converted.

Might have been a different game if Zamora had scored his chance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Judging by the battering all the positives threads from this week took today.

I suggest we hammer Jiri into the ground this afternoon, and certainly not open a fan club or praise any tactical astuteness.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Not the right choice over Murphy, who has been excellent lately - not his fault though.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I thought he had a quality delivery but when he got into good areas went backwards too often. Showed a decent amount of potential.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
His delivery looks great, either likes to cut inside or reluctant to take a man on.

Shrugged off the ball and driven backwards too often for me, and first touch was poor at times.

Will take some time for him to get adjusted but he would be one of the last players i'd single out for today's abject display.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here