Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not at all impressed with him last weekend when he came on. Probably needs a few development squad games to get up to speed. We also have three players who can play in the same position who are now in front of him. Needs to grab any game time and impress, he didn't last weekend IMO.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
With the strength in.depth theres no room for getting into the squad on past form

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The thing is, aside from the first 6-7 games of this season, KLL has never really been a regular under Hughton. It isn't that surprising at all considering what depth we have, and considering we're playing a strong side away from home and need players that will offer protection defensively. CH's obviously seen something in Skalak that he trust straight away.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
From what I remember, 3 of the last 4 seasons he's been the best player in the first 6-7 games of the season and then done jack the entire rest of the season. I like him for depth but am sure that's been the pattern

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I really like kaz hope it was a knock and he was nt dropped.murphy must be knacked which is understable but would have started kaz ahead of thenew fella sorlak.thought we should have gone there playing 442 from the start

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here