Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Cricfree working well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seems decent enough: http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/cardiff-city-vs-brighton-and-ha-live-streaming

As ever, YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL ANYTHING, REGISTER ANYWHERE NOR PAY ANYTHING...

1. Wait for a good 30 seconds.
2. Look for small 'x's to close ads. They are probably not in the usual top right/left position.
3. Click an 'x'. If another tab/window opens, close it.
4. Try again with a different 'x'.
5. Repeat 3 and 4 until you have closed them all.
6. DO NOT INSTALL OR REGISTER ANYWHERE. Messages may tell you that you have to. You don't.
7. When all ads have gone you can maximise the window using the button in the bottom right of the video stream.

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Hi bozza up a mountain in Alps with my 7 year old. In restaurant with wifi tried your method on my iPhone 6+ got past X' s on pop ups but got error when pressing play button. Any tips??? Cheers in advance

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Hi bozza up a mountain in Alps with my 7 year old. In restaurant with wifi tried your method on my iPhone 6+ got past X' s on pop ups but got error when pressing play button. Any tips??? Cheers in advance

Yep. Don't bother..........

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

you could always get a toblerone for us :eek:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm delighted to report I've failed to get any of the streams to work on my Kindle

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There'll be plenty of streams out of the away end very soon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here