Sky Bet Championship

Venue: Cardiff City Stadium
Date: Saturday 20th February 2016
Kick-off: 12:30 GMT
Referee: Darren Bond
Assistants: Adrian Tranter, Andrew Turner
Fourth official: Steve Martin

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Cardiff boss Russell Slade faces his old club Brighton without suspended forward Sammy Ameobi.
    [*=left]Idris Saadi (hamstring) and Craig Noone (chest) are recovering from injuries, and defender Sean Morrison could return from a knee problem.
    [*=left]Brighton are yet to make a decision on forward James Wilson, who has missed two games with a groin injury, while Bobby Zamora could return.
    [*=left]Defender Liam Rosenior is fit after a knee injury.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Cardiff have not won any of their previous eight league games against Brighton (D6 L2).
    [*=left]The Bluebirds have failed to score in their last two home games against the Seagulls and are winless in four at home against them (D2 L2).
    [*=left]Cardiff are one of only three teams to have lost just once on home soil this season (Hull City and Sheffield Wednesday, the other two).
    [*=left]Conversely, Brighton are the only team in the Championship to have lost just once away from home this season.
    [*=left]Russell Slade's team have not scored in either of their previous two league games (both 0-0).
    [*=left]Brighton have failed to score a first half goal in seven of their last 11 games.

The Big Match Preview: Spotlight on Cardiff City

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just posted 1st goalscorer odds on another thread but here it is again(with sky bet) Zamora at 7/1 Murphy 10/1 KNOCKEART 9/1 take your pick, think I'll take Zamora if he starts if not Murphy

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just posted 1st goalscorer odds on another thread but here it is again(with sky bet) Zamora at 7/1 Murphy 10/1 KNOCKEART 9/1 take your pick, think I'll take Zamora if he starts if not Murphy

Gone for Bruno at any time at 18-1. He's got to get one sooner or later..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've got kaz to score first 3-2 @ 275/1

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Big game today, but I guess they're all big from here on in. Potential to finish the day 2nd or 4th.

Best scenarion: We could potentially end the day 2nd and a massive 12 points clear of 7th place.
Worst scenario: We could potentially end the day 4th with Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: only a point behind.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Knock 2 goals or more 50/1

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Grey day but not too wet just yet. Setting off over the bridge in an hour or so.
Odds all saying 0-0 so I fancy a five goal thriller.
3-2 to the guys in dayglo yellow!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Anyone got a decent streaming site where one does not have to place a bet or open an account please?

Download aceplayer on to your computer. You don't have to sign up for anything. It's just a media player program. Like your already installed windows media player. Has a blue traffic cone as a logo.

Then go to www.livefootballol.com and have a look in the streaming section. There should be one today. Click on the aceplayer link for that game and it will open aceplayer automatically so you can watch it. No ads and no clicking them away or signing up to anything. Should be good quality too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here