Votes: 118 45.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No "undecided" option as there won't be one at the polling both

Hope this works as posting from my phone.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I was OUT......now I,m IN

It will be very difficult to gauge whether Mr. Cameron has had success or not, as the spin doctors from both sides will be quoting statistics LEFT, RIGHT and CENTRE until the referendum takes place.

Tonight I will enjoy an evening meal with some of my French neighbours and will listen to their views with interest.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Out.

Nothing about transferring powers from Brussels back to the UK parliament.

Nothing meaningful about reforming the EU.

I have been for decades an IN person but the way the EU has handled the migration crisis and the appalling way the EU and international banking institutions treated Greece over its financial crisis has made me believe that the UK must drop the EU and shape and control its own immigration policy.

David Cameron's agreement is a fudge. It does not address any of the major issues we have over our membership of the EU.

I will be voting OUT.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The massive issues not addressed at all. There are benefits to staying in but the negatives outweigh them right now. For that reason im out

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've now considered all the arguments and have made an informed decision to vote in :lolol:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I was OUT......now I,m IN

It will be very difficult to gauge whether Mr. Cameron has had success or not, as the spin doctors from both sides will be quoting statistics LEFT, RIGHT and CENTRE until the referendum takes place.

Tonight I will enjoy an evening meal with some of my French neighbours and will listen to their views with interest.

Out of interest what has made you change your mind?

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I will vote in because the alternatives seem worse. Out we either go with Norwegian model, which seems to be have all the drawbacks of eu membership with no say in the decision making process or we step into the unknown completely ouside the eu and I'm not concinced everyones going to be queing up to provide us the trade deals we want.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we should have listened to De Galle
NON,NON,NON

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
OUT - have always been out since the 1980's - not going to change now just because of some sham deal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't know how I'll vote.

I think the EU is governed extremely poorly, and I would rather we made our own decisions on how to run the country. We united with Scotland 300 years ago, we defeated Napoleon together, and we won two world wars together, but still there is large divide between our two nations, which leads me to think there's no hope of sharing the same interests as much of Europe within the next 300 years.

The only reason I might vote to stay is over concern that we'll lose some international corporations who need to be based in the EU. I'm not sure that's a good enough reason to stay with an organisation that is so bad in the first place.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Still undecided, I'm afraid. The deal has only just been struck; I've had nowhere near enough time to even read it, let alone read the analyses and then consider. For the first time in my political life, I'm a genuine swing voter.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I will vote in because the alternatives seem worse. Out we either go with Norwegian model, which seems to be have all the drawbacks of eu membership with no say in the decision making process or we step into the unknown completely ouside the eu and I'm not concinced everyones going to be queing up to provide us the trade deals we want.

The Norwegians are purely out because they want to over-fish the seas and therefore not be bound by the Common Fisheries Policy. Shit like that just reinforces why the EU is a force for good on so many things

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Vote Out !!!!! make Nigel Farage an irrelevance !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here