• In

Votes: 168 51.1%
  • Out

Votes: 161 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
He might be able to merge previous comments later but frankly that's not important.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Out

Economically it will make no difference at all, but we will be able to control our laws and borders, something sadly lacking right now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for starting the new poll. I'd like to see more than 400 votes on it in the next month. Otherwise its still too close to call. Personally I'm still a fritter (stay).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Been an outer for 40 years so not going to change my mind. Happy with free trade and free migration but not the rest of it

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't see why over 70's should be allowed to vote. It a decision for the long term not the next 10 years

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Nice to see so many people waiting to see the details of the PM's epic deal before voting again .... :whistle:

Indeed.

The Cabinet are yet to hear the full details and then there is to be a statement on Monday in parliament.

Just from the news conference given by the PM there would appear to be more detail that needs to be digested first rather than just going on the headlines or pre held views.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Indeed.

The Cabinet are yet to hear the full details and then there is to be a statement on Monday in parliament.

Just from the news conference given by the PM there would appear to be more detail that needs to be digested first rather than just going on the headlines or pre held views.

Just maybe some were still going to vote out if Dave had got everything (even though he has not) he went in for. The main concerns were never on the table.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
He set the 4 deals out on his speech on the news, not hard to work out that he was pegged back on what he went for. That is why i voted now.

It wasn't really a criticism more an observation at perhaps how pointless all his efforts were.

I will wait till tomorrow to read up on what has been agreed and then probably vote the way I always intended :wink:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
cameron has come back with a lot more than i had expected.tbf
it would be alright if i could trust the man but i cannot trust him and nor can i trust the other bureaucrats in brussels. so for that reason it' remains a positive NO from me.:drink:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Indeed.

Do you have to wait? I am not being disrespectful but to some there is NO substance to digest. The public have had their main concerns ignored. Immigration, border control, law control it's too much. The 'deals' are fancies on a cake.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
What was the point in fighting 2 world wars, and over a million British lives in the cause of not being a slave to a European power.

You could also go back a bit further, and the threat of Napolean, helped by British victories at trafalger and waterloo :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here