Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bets for Saturday

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Hull to beat Arsenal - 7-1 with Bet365. Hull doing well, Arsenal probably fielding weakened team because of Barcelona game, could be worth a punt ?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Cardiff's last two games finished 0-0. Brightons last game finished 0-0. Cardiff have lost one at home, Brighton have lost one away. I'm on 0-0 at 13-2

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.png
With sky bet
A boost on Zamora up to 7/1, good value if he starts or even better Murphy at 10/1 or KNOCKEART at 9/1
BET NOWWWW!!!!!!!!, don't forget to bet responsibly

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Knock 2 goals or more 50/1

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Albion to beat The Bluebirds
doubled up with
Albion Blue to win tonight at Coral Stadium

Gotta be looking at 10/1 a least

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sticking with Knocky to score first goal (12/1) last goal (12/1) score anytime (5/1). Oh, and an Albion 1-0 scorecast with Knocky scoring (40/1). He'll be GAGGING for a goal today. Allez les bleus! :albion:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A very simple offer for those joining Paddy Power.

Place a bet of £10 and receive three more FREE bets of £10 each, for a total of £30 of free bets.

Some of today's prices:

Albion to 1-0: 13/2
Result 1-1: 5/1
Albion to win 2-1: 9/1
HT / FT: draw/ Albion: 5/1
Bobby Zamora to score any time: 13/5
Anthony Knockaert to score any time: 5/1
Jiri Skalak full debut first goalscorer: 11/1
Bobby Zamora to score last: 7/1
Steve Sidwell to score last: 20/1

So, join Paddy Power today, bet £10 and enjoy three free bets of £10 each.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pub syndicate I'm in need 4 goals today to get a 122/1 both teams to score 8 timer in.

Got 6/8 yesterday and now riding on Chelsea v Man City and Granada v Valencia. Pretty confident on the Chelsea match but know sod all about Spanish footy. And before anyone asks, I've got no idea what the cash out value at the moment is as I don't run the syndicate.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Pub syndicate I'm in need 4 goals today to get a 122/1 both teams to score 8 timer in.

Got 6/8 yesterday and now riding on Chelsea v Man City and Granada v Valencia. Pretty confident on the Chelsea match but know sod all about Spanish footy. And before anyone asks, I've got no idea what the cash out value at the moment is as I don't run the syndicate.

I'd worry about Chelsea especially if Man City play their kids and reserves. Granada not an easy one either as that clown Neville is still at Valencia. Good luck with them

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd worry about Chelsea especially if Man City play their kids and reserves. Granada not an easy one either as that clown Neville is still at Valencia. Good luck with them

G'wan the Citeh reserves :)

7 down, 1 to go.......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here