Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really is squeaky bum time...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
c50a9e4026bd26ac6806d92f32ae1218.jpg

So with this in mind how confident are we all for the remaining 15 encounters?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive - George Bernard Shaw.

The remainder of the season will be fun, who knows what will happen?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The majority of the 'big' matches left for us are at the Amex. With the crowd behind the team, we can see off some of the world's biggest teams in Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds Utd.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Quietly confident of an automatic.

If we can maintain our performances on the pitch the results will follow. Just hope it isn't decided by GD.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
The majority of the 'big' matches left for us are at the Amex. With the crowd behind the team, we can see off some of the world's biggest teams in Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds Utd.

It's a 'massive' challenge so we will have to be at our best !

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Honestly? Who knows? It really could be anything. I would expect play offs but while playing the others teams around us could be a disadvantage, it gives us a golden opportunity to inflict serious damage on the other teams. Home games will be key, my gut feeling is that we don't have enough goals for auto, but I would fancy us over 2 legs against anyone...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Most Brighton fans seem to lack confidence are nervous leading up to a match,I am afraid it's in the DNA.
The real shame of it is that the lack of confidence detracts from how good we actually are when we have a fully fit or nearly fully fit squad.
We have proved that many times this season.
We really should be confident that we can get automatic promotion this season.
I wish we could let loose and take the roof off the Amex it would go a long way to helping the team over the line, the players feel anxiety in the crowd and can affect their performance.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I always feel more confident against the better teams, rather than the banana skins.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Agree with the op, the longer Portsmouth rot in Division 4 the better! Squeaky cheeks time indeed! Can't have them making the playoffs.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The next 5 games should be the telling point. If we are close enough then we could make it.

If we're top with 10 games remaining then we may have the confidence to remain there. I'm hopeful that Midlesborough continue their slide

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here