Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Pizza festival.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't begin to imagine what [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] will think about paying £20 to get into a pizza festival where each slice of pizza will cost at least £4.

But I'm looking to finding out...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't begin to imagine what [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] will think about paying £20 to get into a pizza festival where each slice of pizza will cost at least £4.

But I'm looking to finding out...

Any fully functioning adult who willingly travels to London and parts with a minimum of £24 for a singular slice of cheese on toast, seriously needs sectioning. The abject stupidity is almost beyond comprehension.

Personally, and I know I'm probably not speaking for everyone, but I'd fully advocate a surgical DRONE strike on the whole event once its full to capacity, just to do the human gene pool a massive favour in the long run.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Any fully functioning adult who willingly travels to London and parts with a minimum of £24 for a singular slice of cheese on toast, seriously needs sectioning. The abject stupidity is almost beyond comprehension.

Personally, and I know I'm probably not speaking for everyone, but I'd fully advocate a surgical DRONE strike on the whole event once its full to capacity, just to do the human gene pool a massive favour in the long run.
See you there mate. Slice of Hawaiian yeah?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Yes but if you purchased a 100 that would nly be £4.20 a slice. A bargain in london

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Patiently awaits Herr T coming along to argue that £24 for a stone baked artisanal sliver of buffalo mozzarella on hydrogenated bruschetta, with rosemary infused bacon sprinkles is an absolute bargain.

Genuinely, anyone in attendance to this sort of twattery needs their bumps felt. Urgently.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

What ABOUT Dj NEAT ?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Rumour has it the more exotic offerings have some rather splendid toppings.

Smegma.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perhaps, on reflection, if the organisers of this event are actually present then they should probably be preserved. There is a special kind of collective GENIUS that can sell cheese, ketchup and dough to dickheads on this kind of scale. I'll be genuinely interested to see what kind of footfall they get on this. Anyone turning up will pretty much be on a par with the tragic gaggle of 22-carat SPACKOIDS who rock up on Big Brother launch night to spend their entire evening outside screeching "woooooooo" at anything that moves, whilst desperately waving their primary school badly scrawled florescent cardboard signs around. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here