Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choccywoccydoodah attacked

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A BURGLAR knocked over a £2,000 cake and stole cash from a chocolaterie till.

Sometime between 8pm on Tuesday and 9am yesterday the thief broke into Choccywoccydoodah in Meeting House Lane, Brighton.

Who was IT

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
A chocolate burglar? In Brighton?

SAC

May 21, 2014
I love the article in The Mail where they take the piss out of the burglar for taking £60 but leaving three eggs worth £25k. Bungling burglar ignored three hand crafted Easter eggs worth £25,000. Each one weighs 100kg and is three feet tall and made entirely of Belgian chocolate.

Did they really expect a burglar to be able to carry 300kg of eggs and to know where to sell them on?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Excuse my ignorance, but how can a cake be worth 2000 quid, or indeed 3 Easter Eggs be worth 25,000 quid?

Exactly what i was thinking. Maybe the Burglar realised that if not being purchased from said snazzy shop they would be pretty worthless. The world has gone mad.

Yes you could probably get a few quid for them from someone that was willing to buy them but it would be more hassle, make no where near £25,000 and probably bring attention

Reports to police of 'xxx was trying to sell a watch in the Dog and Duck' are probably ten a penny but 'xxx was trying to sell an easter egg for £8,000' would probably give the game away!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They've now caught the burglar.

When asked him how he managed to break in, he replied "No problem at all. It was very easy".

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I heard a wispa that the twix that did this was bounty be caught eventually. You cant boost a chocy shop and expect them to rolo-ver.

They've got him by the short and curlywurlys

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A BURGLAR knocked over a £2,000 cake and stole cash from a chocolaterie till.

Sometime between 8pm on Tuesday and 9am yesterday the thief broke into Choccywoccydoodah in Meeting House Lane, Brighton.

Who was IT

You square it across the penalty area with the defence beaten...........

A chocolate burglar? In Brighton?

....and you tap it home in to an empty net.

:goal:

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here