Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Does this extend to the fans?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ that Argus site is practically unreadable. Crashed my browser twice.

WHY do I bother clicking on links to it.

*givesup*

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well its a great idea to reward club employees if we get promoted, and well done to the club for that, but I found this bit of the article to be distinctly odd:

"The unusual bonus scheme, linked to the team’s performance, is the result of an in-depth review by chairman Tony Bloom and chief executive Paul Barber into what went wrong last season when the Seagulls were nearly relegated."

Bit unfair to attach any of the blame for last season's debacle to the cleaners IMHO.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I wonder who gets the biggest bonus ???

The person that TB considers has done the most to get Albion to the promised land?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well its a great idea to reward club employees if we get promoted, and well done to the club for that, but I found this bit of the article to be distinctly odd:

"The unusual bonus scheme, linked to the team’s performance, is the result of an in-depth review by chairman Tony Bloom and chief executive Paul Barber into what went wrong last season when the Seagulls were nearly relegated."

Bit unfair to attach any of the blame for last season's debacle to the cleaners IMHO.

I read that as meaning that there was an air of negativity about the club last season and this was one way to try get rid of that. I am not saying that this is the reason, but the transformation this season is remarkable.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This is a great move by the club, and one of the many, many reasons that I'm really proud to support us at the moment.

Hmmm, not sure about this, paying people more for something they have no control over rather than just giving them a fair wage? (I'm not saying they don't already give them a fair wage)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, sounds like big bonuses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here