Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beam-back at the Amex

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Saw this mentioned that sheff wed are doing it for their game against us ( could be a p ss take ) but got me thinking -

The club did that Leeds away game where the south end lounge was packed and selling loads of beer . Why did we not do any more ?

Would be great if they had some of the run in using this facility , I would go and surely a cash opportunity !

Maybe it's a rights issue but tomorrow could of done something . Surely only need about 50 turning up to make it worthwhile .

Worth emailing barber or have I missed a reason why stopped ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Saw this mentioned that sheff wed are doing it for their game against us ( could be a p ss take ) but got me thinking -

The club did that Leeds away game where the south end lounge was packed and selling loads of beer . Why did we not do any more ?

Would be great if they had some of the run in using this facility , I would go and surely a cash opportunity !

Maybe it's a rights issue but tomorrow could of done something . Surely only need about 50 turning up to make it worthwhile .

Not allowed for Saturday games ( the rules ), so Bristol City and Birmingham are the only remaining possibles this season.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Worth doing for the Middlesbrough game.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

It's a lot easier for Sheffield Wednesday :lol: to do this as they have launched their own satellite.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I imagine Boro v Albion game would be certainty for Sky coverage. Unless , of course, promotion issues for the two clubs have been settled before that last game!?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here