Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Golden Generation 14/15 - Where are they now?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1. Nzuzi Toko

The dynamic midfield general is now plying his trade for Turkish top flight outfit, Eskişehirspor. Toko has played 20 out of 21 games for the club this season and has led them to a creditable 18th in the Super Lig scoring one goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2. David Stockdale.

Likely to be voted Player of the Season by the fans of Brighton & Hove Albion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Leon Best.

At Rotherham. Probably still a useless waste of space.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Bruno

Looking to convince everyone he is a different player by growing a very impressive beard and leading the team in the absence of Greer

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Gary Gardner
- having what turns out to be a highly respectable season at Forest (on a season loan from the nightmare that is Villa)

Adrian Colunga
- Looks like he has , gulp, no club after leaving us in October.

Danny Holla
- Just where is Danny Holla ?

Kemy
- no club

Texeira
- Only making fitful Cup appearances for Liverpool and stuck in u21s even though he's now 23. Has scored once - against Exeter City.

Halford
- was briefly captain at Rotherham after signing on a free transfer. But Evans relieved him of that after only 5 games and the loan merry go round started up again. Now back at Rotherham. Has avoided playing us.

Chris O Grady
- Fans seem to like him at Forest. But the usual 2 goals in 17 appearances. On the bench last week as Forest unbeaten run ended at Huddersfield.

Shamir Fenelon
- Mostly on the bench at Crawley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dale Stephens.

Highly regarded midfield linchpin who's partnership with Kayal has been the foundation of this season.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Gary Gardner
- having what turns out to be a highly respectable season at Forest (on a season loan from the nightmare that is Villa)

Adrian Colunga
- Looks like he has , gulp, no club after leaving us in October.

Danny Holla
- Just where is Danny Holla ?

Kemy
- no club

Texeira
- Only making fitful Cup appearances for Liverpool and stuck in u21s even though he's now 23. Has scored once - against Exeter City.

Halford
- was briefly captain at Rotherham after signing on a free transfer. But Evans relieved him of that after only 5 games and the loan merry go round started up again. Now back at Rotherham. Has avoided playing us.

Chris O Grady
- Fans seem to like him at Forest. But the usual 2 goals in 17 appearances. On the bench last week as Forest unbeaten run ended at Huddersfield.

Shamir Fenelon
- Mostly on the bench at Crawley.

Looks like AC has been signed by Mallorca, now with Maheta Malongo as their CEO.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Texeira

This one's weird for me.

I thought he was much better than Lingard in his spell for us.

Mind you I do think Lingard has been lucky with the timing of the demise of his club.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
2. David Stockdale.

Likely to be voted Player of the Season by the fans of Brighton & Hove Albion.

Whoaaaa hold on to your horses for one wee moment.

This isn't the given that you seem to think that it is. As good a season as Stockdale has undoubtably had, there are other players who have excelled too, Bruno, Stephens, and Kayal amongst them.

My vote will probably go to one of those.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Texeira

This one's weird for me.

I thought he was much better than Lingard in his spell for us.

Always struck me as an impressionable kid, probably being strung along by his club with promises of first team football if he trains hard enough. With the return of coutinho and other options they have in his positions and also the transfer rumours through January, it's obvious to most that he doesn't have a future there.

Shame because I thought he certainly didn't look out of place in both games v West Ham, top flight definitely his level.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Whoaaaa hold on to your horses for one wee moment.

This isn't the given that you seem to think that it is. As good a season as Stockdale has undoubtably had, there are other players who have excelled too, Bruno, Stephens, and Kayal amongst them.

My vote will probably go to one of those.

At this stage, close call between DS and Kayal for Player of the Year in my opinion.
My vote at this stage, goes to Stockdale.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
God what a rag tag bunch of journeymen and perennial loanees.

David Burkes shopping criteria. probably had good stats tho like a 100% pass completion rate because they made one pass in their whole career or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here