Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U EMBARASSMENT

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Either the Danes are good at English or it sounds like United fans are singing "we're f@*•ing sh*#.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I can't see why they are not taking this tournament seriously... Winning it will put them into the Champions League irregardless of where they finish in the league (which will most likely be outside of the top 4)
I work with a Man Utd fan and he is adamant that Man Utd should go out as early as possible so to concentrate on the league as the Europa is a waste of time and a distraction. Delusional is probably an understatement.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
There may be pressure from the fans for James Wilson to be recalled soon, as he probably couldn't do any worse at the moment.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There may be pressure from the fans for James Wilson to be recalled soon, as he probably couldn't do any worse at the moment.

that would smack of desperation on their part....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I can't see why they are not taking this tournament seriously... Winning it will put them into the Champions League irregardless of where they finish in the league (which will most likely be outside of the top 4)
I work with a Man Utd fan and he is adamant that Man Utd should go out as early as possible so to concentrate on the league as the Europa is a waste of time and a distraction. Delusional is probably an understatement.

They are taking it seriously.

That's what makes it hilarious

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The fact that Jesse Lingard is a regular starter highlights their lack of real talent. He has been average at best for them and is nowhere near the quality of player United need if they are to compete with the top teams. He was unimpressive tonight.

Have to say I have been amazed that a player who was no better than OK when on loan to us last season suddenly becomes a fixture in United's starting XI.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Enjoying the Van Gaal years, long may it continue.

The sense of entitlement spewing from Man U fans is hilarious. I pointed out to one who was telling me that the culture of Man U was to win playing attacking football. I pointed out that in fact apart from one manager (tow if we go back as far as Busby) the culture of United is underachieving. He didn't like the idea of them reverting to type after Fergie's success.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here