Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let Skalak off his lease

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Boy he seems so ferocious. I reckon he could eat the Championship alive...give him a bash at it real soon

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He should have taken the free kick he 'earned'.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whats he leasing then ? Whatever it is, surely he is under obligation to continue payment until the contract has expired.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Is he still paying rent on his property in the Czech republic? Why should the landlord lose out on rent just because he has moved abroad :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just because he's now our player and a footballer, does NOT mean he should be let off financial obligations. Poor thread & suggestion OP. We're all human beings with responsibilities...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is bullshit. Footballers get away with so much nowadays that I see no reason why we should further encourage this idea that they're "above the law".

OP should take a good look at themselves.

I wonder who he's renting off ? Although I agree he has singed an agreement if his landlord is say Hoogstraten or Putin, **** em, do a runner Mr Salad. If however it's old Mrs Tibbles down the road who charges a peppercorn rent in order to buy cat food, does all his washing, cooks his meals and cleans his boots then, whooah there Scarab , have a bit of respect, pull yer neck in and remember where you came from.
Footballers of today, eh ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I don't like his haircut , its not esthetically in cohesion with the subtle curves of the wonderful arena he now finds himself being leased to . So for that reason plus the realy real reason of a section 106 contributions shortfall I would be of mind to decline him a start just yet .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep, shit jokes.
Each to their own, I find it most amusing. Saw the thread title and knew what the jokes were before I opened the thread, and I wasn't disappointed. Not one reply along the lines the OP was hoping (including yours). Perfect, and why we love NSC.

Each to their own, I find it most amusing. Saw the thread title and knew what the jokes were before I opened the thread, and I wasn't disappointed. Not one reply along the lines the OP was hoping (including yours). Perfect, and why we love NSC.

Only needs a few fish puns and the thread is complete then.

So did I. This (are we still allowed to put that?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here