Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going up market in HH

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's like petrol we pay more in Haywards Heath also that's why we don't have a Wetherspoons we are posh.woops we are Brighton

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It still lacks a cinema and anything approaching character. Still getting a pound shop is an event in HH, a Right Jerry & Margo of a town if ever there were. Sleepy old HH....zzzzzzzzz

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
No the Perrymount off Commercial Square, cattle market is where I think is now a big Supermarket possibly the Sainsburys, bottom of Harlands Road, left in 1970!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No matter what they put there it'll still be the most soul destroying, commuter belted, small minded,petty example of an ******** in the whole of Sussex.
Just my opinion like..

I wouldn't be that unkind about residents. It has however always felt full of people either bored or exhausted. The former trying to leave, the latter from spending most of their daily lives elsewhere. A very transient place therefore devoid of any real character or heritage.

D

Deleted User X18H

It's very Hyacinth Bucket in that neck of the woods.

No it isn't not at all. It thinks it is . Everyone in Haywards Heath has one ambition. To live Brighton. I have done four stints there . First job Bain Hogg 1989- 1990 the best of days sent up to be a claims broker from 1990 - 1995. RBI/Quadrent 1997 -1998 not so good. PWC 1999-2000 then back to the city until...... 2012 - 2014 1st Central mmmmm

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here