Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Walking Dead

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
The rising war between Murdoch and BT means that i will not be able to see the end of the series (Fox is coming off BT TV at the end of Feb) so i actively chose not to watch it.

Utter utter CJTCs!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've not watched it but have read all of the (ongoing) graphic novel which is bloody briliiant. I read that the tv series doesn't exactly follow the story of the original which I suppose might be a good thing when I finally get round to watching it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The rising war between Murdoch and BT means that i will not be able to see the end of the series (Fox is coming off BT TV at the end of Feb) so i actively chose not to watch it.

Utter utter CJTCs!

I'm sure there are other ways you can watch it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah what a great episode. That last series (or first half of) was the best so far I reckon. The whole scenario seems to be wearing on everyone so much now, more people are being driven mad and you can see personalities shifting. I like it a lot.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
So much happened it was just a constant barage of incredibleness!!!! How can they top this?!?! Was a bit confused when what happened to karl happened i thought maybe it was a dream but i guess it just didnt go through

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Brilliant episode, so many great moments. I've started reading the comics as well (managed to find a massive download on a torrent site) and it's great to see how the stories have differed.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
It spends a long time building up 3 dimensional characters only to kill them off in one episode - you never know who's next which makes it ace. Some people felt miffed by the Glenn dying sorcery but I liked it. One of the best things on TV imo.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
I absolutely love The Walking Dead, but the latest episode was full of inconsistencies.

1) At the end of the last episode the young whiny lad (Sam ?) was starting to loose the plot and shout out "mum", yet when we see them next he is silent again.
2) How did Daryl overpower and kill the gang member (and get stabbed in the process) without a single one of the remaining 20+ gang seeing or hearing ?
3) How did the rocket completely obliterate every single member of the gang, and yet Sasha and Abraham were completely unscathed.
4) Why couldn't Maggie get down from the lookout tower the same way the girl who rescued her got up ?
5) Since when did Zombies get more attracted to fire than to fresh meat to eat ?
6) Why didnt Rick (or someone else) simply knock out Whiny Sam when started to go into one and carry him to safety, rather than all just standing their watching ?

Oh.... ** Spoiler Alert ** by the way. Sorry. :down:

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Yeah what a great episode. That last series (or first half of) was the best so far I reckon. The whole scenario seems to be wearing on everyone so much now, more people are being driven mad and you can see personalities shifting. I like it a lot.

I think this series has been the worst so far, but Monday's episode was excellent.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
It's fun TV for sure, albeit there is better TV out there in terms of pure quality. The large ensemble cast sometimes leads to characters not being developed enough and the storylines are starting to get a bit too repetitive, but overall it's fun TV. It's also the type of thing you can watch easily without really having to concentrate, which is nice.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Currently 'binge' watching the first 6 seasons, and can't break away from it. I'm half-way through season 5 at the moment, but at this rate I'll be caught up by the end of the weekend.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was getting a bit bored of it last season. but this sounds like it will be worth watching. Thanks chaps, i am back on board!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Glad the annoying kid got eaten, shame about his fit mum.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It spends a long time building up 3 dimensional characters only to kill them off in one episode - you never know who's next which makes it ace. Some people felt miffed by the Glenn dying sorcery but I liked it. One of the best things on TV imo.

Well if thats your bag then WD pales into insignificance compared to Game of Thrones bumping off people!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here