Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stagish things to do in Berlin.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Do people have any advice on what would be good to do for a large group of about 15 Men to do on a stag do in Berlin.

Currently the best men have a list provided by a shit company which basically lists things you can do anywhere at anytime. I am refusing to believe that these are our best options.

The original plan was to seer Hertha vs Bayern but the tickets fell through last minute, so we now have a Saturday morning/afternoon that needs to be filled.

Tours of a brewery, Large beer halls/gardens with good food would be welcome suggestions, or potentially something else.

I would really appreciate hearing any recommendations.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
If you're stuck for what to do in the evening, try going to Berghain. They love big groups of English lads.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
When you come out of Wittenberg Platz Uban there are lots Cafe Bars you can sit and just eat and get plastered and there is a few cheap Hotels round about there but if you go further East then stay around Shoenhauser Allee. Theres quite a new cafe society and good bars around there now but you still feel like you are in the old East Germany

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I did see one daft thing that might appeal, last time I was in Berlin. It's like a big square dinner table that probably seats about a dozen people. It's got wheels. Think you might even be allowed to take beers on board. Each person has a seat around the table and under the table each person has a set of pedals. Bizarrely, this head-mental thing, whatever its called, is allowed to be driven, and presumably steered somehow, down Berlin's big wide thoroughfares, despite an abundance of clear Health & Safety issues.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I did see one daft thing that might appeal, last time I was in Berlin. It's like a big square dinner table that probably seats about a dozen people. It's got wheels. Think you might even be allowed to take beers on board. Each person has a seat around the table and under the table each person has a set of pedals. Bizarrely, this head-mental thing, whatever its called, is allowed to be driven, and presumably steered somehow, down Berlin's big wide thoroughfares, despite an abundance of clear Health & Safety issues.

A beer bike, this was suggested, but you weren't aloud to be drunk whist 'driving it' not sure how that works.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A beer bike, this was suggested, but you weren't aloud to be drunk whist 'driving it' not sure how that works.

I'm thinking that they must have a proper local seriously undrunk driver from the beer bike company doing the actual steering shirley? Did look like a good laugh though, and certainly a different way to take in the sights! :lol:

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
We weren't allowed on the beer bike as they breathalyse you before you go.

Saw Hertha Berlin at the Olympic stadium - wow. What a stadium

Ironically also on a stag do in Berlin on that same weekend. Will certainly let them know about the BFC game, as we were thinking about Hertha until it sold out as well!

The Beer Bike is also on our list of things to possibly do.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ha ha, looks quality! I suppose the plan is to get on it sober and then smash as much beer in as possible while riding it.

Jdombs-Travels-Beer-Bike-Berlin-1.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ironically also on a stag do in Berlin on that same weekend. Will certainly let them know about the BFC game, as we were thinking about Hertha until it sold out as well!

Sounds like we are part of the same stag party.

As there's only seven in our party, I'd say it's just one of those great NSC coincidences! The limited number is meaning the best man of our group is struggling to book things due to a minimum number needed, so the BFC game may have filled a gap on the Saturday for us.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

A word of warning.

A friend of mine went on a stag do to Berlin and was going to do the beer bike. They had pre-paid it and I kid you not every one of them was breathalised and as they'd already been on the pop for a few hours they weren't allowed to do the beer bike nor were they given a refund.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Basically the beer bike is a con - unless you are sober enough to drive at the start

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here