Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just had the most horrible nightmare...

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Where I was watching shitty quality highlights of the Play off semi final home leg in 2013, and I couldn't stop them, though stuff that didn't happen in the game happened, for example, Zaha didn't score Palarse's goals...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is this a bad omen for the end of this season?

Is my asleep mind trying to tell me something about the end of this season?

I bloody hope not.

WHY DID I HAVE THIS HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE!?!?!?!?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's only one thing worse than people posting pictures of their cat, and that is people telling you about their dreams. I mean, what are you supposed to SAY? :shrug:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Your sleep is trying to tell you that Zamora is sensational in the play-offs, getting both Qpr and West Ham promoted and contributing with a semi-final wonder goal and 2 play-off final winning goals.

We have divine intervention on our side in Saint Bobby Zamora. That is what your dreams are trying to tell you.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Where I was watching shitty quality highlights of the Play off semi final home leg in 2013, and I couldn't stop them, though stuff that didn't happen in the game happened, for example, Zaha didn't score Palarse's goals...

I bloody hope not.

Did you have visitors coming? Did they shit on the spare bedroom floor when they arrived?

I had a dream that at the last game of the season Bobby Z scores a wonder solo goal, with Calderon sealing victory and an automatic promotion spot with a 30yd screamer.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I bloody hope not.

Have you started taking Champix.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I bloody hope not.

Let me tell you:wave::facepalm::lolol: a secret. Dreams are not REAL. Better? :bigwave::facepalm::lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There's only one thing worse than people posting pictures of their cat, and that is people telling you about their dreams. I mean, what are you supposed to SAY? :shrug:
attachment.php

:bigwave::thumbsup:

Attachments

• cat-black-superstitious-fcs-cat-myths-162286659.jpg
    cat-black-superstitious-fcs-cat-myths-162286659.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 177

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports