Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, when you've been a bit of a knob with the wife....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
what's your go-to way or method of saying sorry?

(Just to clarify I've been a bit more "tedious" than usual :smile: I'm still allowed in the house)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
what's your go-to way or method of saying sorry?

(Just to clarify I've been a bit more "tedious" than usual :smile: I'm still allowed in the house)

"Tedious"? God, that's bad news.

A fortnight in the Caribbean and a diamond ring might just save the marriage. 60/40, I'd say.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I was a bit of a nob to the mrs this morning,so instead of just putting my coffee cup in the sink, I put it in the dishwasher... she'll apprciate that and all will be forgotten tonight...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Get her a new fridge magnet by way of apology.

20151112-171214-3079_420x315_w.jpg

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Isn't it mad?! I tend to apologise straight away. Which is generally ignored. Then 2 to 24 hours later (dependent on severity of 'crime'), I'll apologise again, which is accepted with a "I just don't know why you couldn't apologise in the first place".... I bite tongue and say "hmmmm yes"

It's a dream.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It depends if you have thumbed a softy into another women or If you have just been a bit of a tit?

With the Mrs I usually just let her stew then apologise say I have cancelled some plans and take her for dinner. Seems to do the trick.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i go online to a football forum to gather opinions and suggestions, and follow them. what could go wrong?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Surely you just mooch around quietly keeping out of her way until she has the 'We need to talk...' moment ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Buy her a Range Rover?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I just crank it up, call her bluff and retain the higher ground. Its a game of call my bluff but never let yourself be trampled down, show her who's'e wearing the trousers!!! (then hide away for a few hours until the dust has settled and normal service can be resumed!!!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here