Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal OK?

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Sorry if this has been covered in another thread, I can't see it...

Previously indestructible, the brilliant No.7 was subbed last night, it said on the beeb-feed there was an injury...

What was it? Is he OK? When will he be back?

Somewhatly concerned...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
kayak.jpg

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Is it worth resting Kayal for the game against Cardiff and giving Sidwell a run out?
I know we need him for every game but we've heard he's playing with a niggle in his hip at the moment. We don't want the injury to get worse with over playing him.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Is it worth resting Kayal for the game against Cardiff and giving Sidwell a run out?
I know we need him for every game but we've heard he's playing with a niggle in his hip at the moment. We don't want the injury to get worse with over playing him.

Was about to say this, but would suggest the Bristol City game, hoping that should be an easier challenge and will give Sidwell more time to get up to speed. I think we'll need Kayal in tip-top shape for the Dirty Leeds game and the run in.

Kayal and Crofts for Cardiff, Sidwell and Stephens for Brizzle City.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Was about to say this, but would suggest the Bristol City game, hoping that should be an easier challenge and will give Sidwell more time to get up to speed. I think we'll need Kayal in tip-top shape for the Dirty Leeds game and the run in.

Kayal and Crofts for Cardiff, Sidwell and Stephens for Brizzle City.

Completely agree that we now have the resources to keep the midfield fresh and we need to use them to the full. How we play it might depend on playing style. Cardiff are 10th in the current form table with Bristol 7th despite their league position

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Completely agree that we now have the resources to keep the midfield fresh and we need to use them to the full. How we play it might depend on playing style. Cardiff are 10th in the current form table with Bristol 7th despite their league position

Very good post. I'm more worried about the Bristol game than Cardiff, for the simple reason that they are now on an upturn and are looking to keep it going under new management. Fortunately we are able to keep it fresh across the team now, not just in midfield, so CH has a lot of options when tailoring the team for particular games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cardiff are 10th in the current form table with Bristol 7th despite their league position
Very good post. I'm more worried about the Bristol game than Cardiff, for the simple reason that they are now on an upturn and are looking to keep it going under new management.
Cardiff are 9th, Bristol are 21st, and their form is about the same (Cardiff unbeaten in 5, getting 9 points, Bristol losing 1 but getting 10 points). Don't tell me that playing at Middlesbrough would be less of a challenge because they've only got 3 points from the last 5 games.

Cardiff is the bigger challenge, but I don't think Hughton will be underestimating either team and that's all that matters.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
He was in Valerie's cake shop yesterday afternoon with his misses. Looked fit as a fiddle. And so did Beram!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here