somewhere in Eastbourne
attachment.php

or hang on a minute is this the next PM
officer arrest him

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Team Corbyn waving the white flag already?

Probably for the best. It will save so much heartache a few years from now.

Hear, hear

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Team Corbyn waving the white flag already?

Probably for the best. It will save so much heartache a few years from now.

could be PM a bit quicker than you think
bye dave :wave::wave::wave:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
could be PM a bit quicker than you think
bye dave :wave::wave::wave:

I doubt the best, most successful and thoughtful Prime Minister that this country has had for a long time is going to go any time soon.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I doubt the best, most successful and thoughtful Prime Minister that this country has had for a long time is going to go any time soon.

maddest sentence i have ever gotten to the end of, including [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION]:ffsparr:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I stood on the touchline with him when my boys team played his kids team. He read the FT through the match and chatted to the parents at half time. He is what you see. There were ho women for him to make a pass to

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

That really is one of the silliest assessments I have heard for a long time.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I stood on the touchline with him when my boys team played his kids team. He read the FT through the match and chatted to the parents at half time. He is what you see. There were ho women for him to make a pass to

Ho women would be the prime candidates, I'd have thought.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Ho women would be the prime candidates, I'd have thought.

Ho women? I'm off to join the Tory Party if there are Ho women. This is why the tories were elected - I cannot ever imagine a situation where Dianne Abbott could be a Ho.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I doubt the best, most successful and thoughtful Prime Minister that this country has had is going to go any time soon.

The best, most successful and thoughtful Prime Minister that this country has had unfortunately passed away many years ago. He didn't spend his younger days f***ing pigs either.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
we will see, don't say I did not tell you

You could be right if Boris Campaigns to leave the EU and the UK votes out. Then I could see a scenario where Cameron may well decide to go early.

As the Tory party membership are pretty eurosceptic they may well reward whichever replacement candidate had the balls to break ranks with the government's staying in line.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I don't trust Johnson. All this 'lovable buffoon' is just that, an act. At least Cameron and Osborne don't hide their contempt of the poor, the ill and those who didn't go to public schools.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here