Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Random Act of Kindness Day

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Today (17th February) is random act of kindness day. Please consider in the remaining 11 hours of the day to do something and post on here. I guarantee you will feel much better about yourself.

I have done my bit by signing off Gurjit from Internal Audits passport photo.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This morning, in an Act Of Random Kindness, I stood patiently, without any give-away body language whatsoever, at a checkout till at the big Saino's off London Road, behind a woman who packed each of her purchases with great care and slow speed into her tartan shopping trolley on wheels, before locating her purse, sifting through it for 2p refund vouchers, then sifting through it again for her debit card, then getting the PIN number wrong twice, then finally, painfully slowly, placing the till receipt back into her purse, before trundling away to waste somebody else's time. I tell's thee, if she'd tried that myriad of stunts tomorrow, the old bitch would have found herself on the sharp end of Random Act of Unkindness Day :rant:
And... RELAX :smokin:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I visited a donkey sanctuary and stick 20 quid in the pot. But on the way out I kicked a duck up the arse.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I offered to carry a heavy bag up some stairs at London Bridge station for a person of the lady persuasion. She declined. Ungrateful b..ch!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I had no idea that this was today's title. I had a great moment earlier when my seven year old saw a freezing homeless guy in leamington and said he would like to buy him a coffee rather than than a packet of match attax. His five year old sister said her money could buy a pack of biscuits. So we did and he was more grateful than my kids realised was possible for one person to be.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I was about to buy a carrier bag in the co-op this eve as I had left mine in car, and lady behind me incheckout gave me one of hers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here