• Other

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It seems today that the biggest PLUMS in the country are called Jeremy. As the dust is settling from the WHC 2016 competition, it's only WRITE that the people should decide who is the Jezza that gets on your tits the most.

Your choices are

Jeremy Clarkson: Casual racist and homophobe, manages to make wearing jeans look the most uncool thing in the world, dreadful hair, and thinks it's acceptable to act like a diva when no hot food is available by giving out a slap. Thinks that giving his grinning sidekicks names such as 'Hamster' and 'Captain Slow' makes him funny.

Jeremy Corbyn: Career leftie who gave the impression of being the equivalent of the Dormouse in Alice in Wonderland for most of his life. Now could be the man with his finger on the button. Elected by a combination of students, militants, Tory stirrers and the disaffected. Whilst relatively harmless and benign himself, appointed Michael McDonnell as shadow chancellor, a man whose economic knowledge appears to have come from China in the Great Leap Forwards under Mao.

Jeremy Kyle: Made a career out of us laughing as the stupid, the desperate, the ugly and the overweight underclass of the UK as they scream, accuse, abuse and embarrass themselves simply to get £250 in Greggs vouchers off the production company for their 15 minutes of fame. A third rate Jerry Springer, full of faux outrage, compassion and sincerity.

Jeremy Hunt: The man who managed to get 98% of the Prosecco drinking, Volvo driving, middle class, well educated, reasonably well remunerated junior doctors out on strike. Would like the NHS abolished, cannot understand how to interpret academic statistical research or expense claim forms. When culture secretary, was busily texting the Murdochs about the possible full takeover of Sky by News International, but claimed there was no conflict of interest.

Jeremy Stone: Professional club licker.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Are we allowed to mention deceased Jeremy's ?
Jeremy-Thorpe.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hunt.

A car crash in human form.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Kyle all day long. man lives of reveling in human misery, as someone put it his programme amounts to modern bear baiting. the others are amusing or have ideals which one might disagree with but at least have good intention.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Absolutely, sadly if you did I would find it difficult to crowbar in a reference to Konnie Huq, despite the fact that we both hope she is dirtier than an office microwave.
Are we talking about this Konnie Huq ?Konnie+Huq+Spider+Man+3+Afterparty+ta_OZ1slCl-l.jpg whos younger sister is Rupa Huq mentione in reference to JEREMY corbyn here ? 'Rupa Huq could be one of Corbyn's top spokespeople after winning the seat of Ealing Central and Acton in May. She first appeared on TV at the age of eight, starring in the BBC Schools programme Look and Read. Her younger sister is Konnie Huq, the former Blue Peter presenter.
Rupa Huq later got into politics, spending time shadowing Labour MEP Carole Tongue during her post-graduate degree in Strasbourg. She went on to be a teacher, lecturing at the University of Manchester and then on sociology and criminology at Kingston.

****must try harder El Pres****

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd like to nominate my former business partner who siphoned nearly ten grand out of our company to spend on £500 a night hookers. I had to spend a fortune on lawyers, accountants and a private detective to entangle myself from that mess. No other Jeremy will ever come close

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Relatively harmless?

Obviously Corbyn.The man leading Labour to electoral oblivion for the foreseeable future therefore guaranteeing perpetual Tory government (including health secretaries that will be in charge of the NHS).

Plus he liked to hang out with terrorists while they were killing British citizens.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
It's a close run thing between Hunt and Kyle. Both seem completely odious as people, with lack of concern or obliviousness and delusion about the consequences of their actions. Kyle's show was famously described by a Judge as "a form of human bear baiting", a description which it is hard to disagree with in my view, and it seems likely that his show may have had at least something to do with suicides and/or attempts by desperate people who have appeared and been abused and humiliated. Hunt, is in a position of power, where he is able to do even more social damage across wider society. He seems to have no concept of what is responsible, proper or acceptable behaviour by a Government minister. He seems to live under the impression that he can do what he wants and if it goes wrong it must be someone else's fault. He has no respect for the professional integrity of anyone who is not a Tory MP or for the value of facts and research against his opinion or self interest. So Hunt.

I have no idea who Jeremy Stone is. Am I missing something obvious?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's a close run thing between Hunt and Kyle. Both seem completely odious as people, with lack of concern or obliviousness and delusion about the consequences of their actions. Kyle's show was famously described by a Judge as "a form of human bear baiting", a description which it is hard to disagree with in my view, and it seems likely that his show may have had at least something to do with suicides and/or attempts by desperate people who have appeared and been abused and humiliated. Hunt, is in a position of power, where he is able to do even more social damage across wider society. He seems to have no concept of what is responsible, proper or acceptable behaviour by a Government minister. He seems to live under the impression that he can do what he wants and if it goes wrong it must be someone else's fault. He has no respect for the professional integrity of anyone who is not a Tory MP or for the value of facts and research against his opinion or self interest. So Hunt.

I have no idea who Jeremy Stone is. Am I missing something obvious?

Lives in Chailey, I believe

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hunt, is in a position of power, where he is able to do even more social damage across wider society. He seems to have no concept of what is responsible, proper or acceptable behaviour by a Government minister. He seems to live under the impression that he can do what he wants and if it goes wrong it must be someone else's fault. He has no respect for the professional integrity of anyone who is not a Tory MP or for the value of facts and research against his opinion or self interest. So Hunt.

Beautifully put. This.

(By the way CLARKSON - if you're reading this, my vote for Hunt does NOT mean you are not a complete 4rse, either)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here