Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bognor v Torquay Sat 27th Feb 3pm - FA Trophy Quarter Final

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
With The Albion v Leeds moved to Monday night there's an opportunity of Saturday football on 27th Feb.
Bognor are only two rounds from Wembley and host Torquay United in The South Coast non-league El Classico.

For anyone who hasn't been across to Nyewood Lane, I'll think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the style of football, the clubhouse and the playing surface. Everyone welcome!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Both The Rocks and Torquay won last night, Saturday's gate is expected to be the biggest of the season. Bognor have had on loan the Albion's Connor Tighe playing up front for the last two games.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I would liked to have had a look at this, but I'm afraid the curse of the replacement bus service from Brighton to Littlehampton, means its Burgess Hill v Brentwood for me.

Can I jump on the bandwagon for the semi finals?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Also playing for Bognor in three earlier FA Trophy rounds was Albion's Chike Kandi who did a great job. Chike scored 6 goals in 10 games before being recalled.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I will be going along, you have a few Albion connections down at Bognor.

I think there are 4 or 5 players who have played with or been at the club at one time or another at the moment.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I will be going along, you have a few Albion connections down at Bognor.

I think there are 4 or 5 players who have played with or been at the club at one time or another at the moment.

Obviously Connor Tighe, but also Grant Smith, Doug Tuck, Sami El-Abd, Dan Beck and Jamie Horncastle. Any others?

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I watched Bognor v Torquay in the FA Cup late 80s.....that was a day to remember, non-stop crowd trouble with a couple of police officers badly injured

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here