Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky highlights of Hull 0 - 0 Albion up

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Interesting highlight of the Hull player doing his laces up !

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought the commentators might have been overselling Dunk's effort, due to it being a lacklustre game.

Turns out they didn't sell it enough, that was fantastic football from our CENTRE HALF.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If anyone wants to see some hilariously bad use of goal music, watch the Blackburn/Fulham highlights :lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I was really surprised by the Sky 'highlights' last night. All that they showed was a harmless shot from Livermore that went past the post, and a header from Sidwell at the other end that went high and wide.

No footage of Lewis Dunks effort that curled just wide, or of Stockers tipping Clucas's effort onto the bar shortly afterwards.

Allegedly, (according to the BBC report I read last night), Tomer Hemed even had the ball in the net, but the goal was ruled out for offside, (although I have seen or read nothing of that since).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Allegedly, (according to the BBC report I read last night), Tomer Hemed even had the ball in the net, but the goal was ruled out for offside, (although I have seen or read nothing of that since).
Bet365 said it was a goal, to then retract. Commentators on radio mentioned it, but they were in the middle of talking about something else.

Dec 29, 2011
I was really surprised by the Sky 'highlights' last night. All that they showed was a harmless shot from Livermore that went past the post, and a header from Sidwell at the other end that went high and wide.

No footage of Lewis Dunks effort that curled just wide, or of Stockers tipping Clucas's effort onto the bar shortly afterwards.

Sometimes BBC but 'red herrings' in the live text to catch other websites using it. I've seen it before a few months ago, something like Jamie Murphy missing a penalty when it never happened. However if the commentators mentioned it probably not in this case.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
For those who are Seagulls Player subscribers the hull game in full is available to watch if you log in via the hull city version of seagulls player .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here