Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sex gang leader appeals deportation......on the grounds of Human Rights

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
You just know the European Human Rights will stop any deportation made by us. We need to get out of Europe ASAP.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The EU (and the European Court of Human Rights) will step in to save the useless turd's bacon. Human rights - they deny them to victims, but scum like this must be given them again and again and again. Time to leave (although not denying that our own learned judges can give some f***wittedly stupid decisions a times too).

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You just know the European Human Rights will stop any deportation made by us. We need to get out of Europe ASAP.

You're aware, of course, that the ECHR is different to the EU and that leaving the EU wouldn't absolve us from our responsibilities, aren't you ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You're aware, of course, that the ECHR is different to the EU and that leaving the EU wouldn't absolve us from our responsibilities, aren't you ?

He obviously isn't , and you're clearly aware that he isn't, wouldn't it be nice for you to point out the flaw in his post in a normal constructive way instead of the sneering , condescending manner that you did.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Well, let's have a vote for out of that as well. Once we've achieved Brexit, it should be pretty straightforward.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He obviously isn't , and you're clearly aware that he isn't, wouldn't it be nice for you to point out the flaw in his post in a normal constructive way instead of the sneering , condescending manner that you did.

It would have been nice, yes, but then I never claimed to be nice.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Well, let's have a vote for out of that as well. Once we've achieved Brexit, it should be pretty straightforward.

Which bit(s) of the European Convention on Human rights do you want us to remove ourselves from :

Right to life
Anti-torture and inhumane treatment
Anti-slavery
Right to liberty and security of the person
Right to a fair trial
Anti-retrospective conviction
Right to private and family life
Right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion
Right to freedom of expression
Right to freedom of assembly and association
Right to marriage
Right to an effective remedy
Anti-discrimination
Right to peaceful enjoyment of property
Duty to provide fair and free elections
Right to education
?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Which bit(s) of the European Convention on Human rights do you want us to remove ourselves from :

Right to life
Anti-torture and inhumane treatment
Anti-slavery
Right to liberty and security of the person
Right to a fair trial
Anti-retrospective conviction
Right to private and family life
Right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion
Right to freedom of expression
Right to freedom of assembly and association
Right to marriage
Right to an effective remedy
Anti-discrimination
Right to peaceful enjoyment of property
Duty to provide fair and free elections
Right to education
?
I'm anti-slavery - but we I Great Britain got there light years before Europe did.

Duty to provide fair and free elections isn't a right, it's a duty. Too hard to understand, perhaps?

The rest, OK in principle, but as they are framed, all subject to abuse and / or mis-interpretation, one way or another.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I think what gets people's backs up is when scum like this fella who has conducted the most dreadful crimes against vulnerable youngsters claims his Human Rights are being violated. I wonder what he thought of his victims Human Rights whilst violating them physically and psychologically?

Not a **** of alot is my guess.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm anti-slavery - but we I Great Britain got there light years before Europe did.

Duty to provide fair and free elections isn't a right, it's a duty. Too hard to understand, perhaps?

The rest, OK in principle, but as they are framed, all subject to abuse and / or mis-interpretation, one way or another.

But you said you wanted the UK to withdraw from the whole thing (once we leave the EU), now you're saying they're all ok but subject to abuse.
I don't agree, can you expand on which bits are subject to abuse and how, or it is just a case of if it's European it must be bad ?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
We banned slavery years before the rest of the world. We actually started he antislavery campaign.

Shame that goes against so many people's guilt trip

You've just made that up.

You're talking utter gibberish.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

He should take a leaf out of your book; the reasonable , respectful approach.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But you said you wanted the UK to withdraw from the whole thing (once we leave the EU), now you're saying they're all ok but subject to abuse.
I don't agree, can you expand on which bits are subject to abuse and how, or it is just a case of if it's European it must be bad ?
They are, according to one of your apologists, nothing to do with the EU. I rather doubt he veracity of that, and strongly suspect that membership of the EU somehow ties us into the European Court of Human Rights.
When we have a hate preacher in our midst, or a terrorist that wants the destruction of the western world to suit his own warped view of Islam, we try to chuck 'em out, and they rush off straight away to Brussels or Strasbourg and get leave to stay because they claim to have a right to family life. Believe me, we do not need the ECHR!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
We banned slavery years before the rest of the world. We actually started he antislavery campaign.

Shame that goes against so many people's guilt trip

Slavery was abolished in Britain in 1834.

That was after Greece (1822), Holland (1814), Spain (1811).
Some abolitions are a bit vague as some countries outlawed trading slaves before actually outlawing slavery and others stopped it at home whilst allowing it to continue in thier colonies.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
They are, according to one of your apologists, nothing to do with the EU. I rather doubt he veracity of that, and strongly suspect that membership of the EU somehow ties us into the European Court of Human Rights.

One of whose apologists? Who is apologising for that rapist?

You can doubt all you want. It doesn't change that you are wrong.

The European Court of Human Rights is a court run by the Council of Europe. The Council of Europe, while working alongisde the European Union, is a totally separate entity, consisting of 47 European countries (including Russia, but except Belarus, Kazakhstan and Vatican City), and pre-dates what is now the EU by eight years. The idea was first mooted by Sir Winston Churchill.

Believe me, we do not need the ECHR!

So you don't like the concept of human rights? Or is it you're just taking them for granted?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here