Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep Dunk

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
And give him the 11 shirt until we sign a striker:albion2: or don`t need one because he is banging them in

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
nothing thread

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
We've been in or within touching distance of the top 2 for virtually the whole season, so I don't see any reason why you reckon we're not getting promoted.

Keep them rose tainted spectacles on I, I believe the board of directors also wear them

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Does Mr Mutts Nuts ever have anything positive to say? I'm not one to start having a pop at fellow posters but I can see why people call you attention seeking, dullard, negative, idiot etc.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does Mr Mutts Nuts ever have anything positive to say? I'm not one to start having a pop at fellow posters but I can see why people call you attention seeking, dullard, negative, idiot etc.
He sounds like a palace fan.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
He sounds like a palace fan.

That's the thing. I don't think he is. I read the first post and thought "Christ, he's being a bit of a tit" then read the following posts from others so had a look at his posting history.

He actually is one of the most negative people on here. If being an Albion fan was that much of a chore he should've given up years ago.

It is quite frankly shocking. We are having what is undoubtedly our best season since late 00's and the bloke still isn't happy.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
You don't seem to get any actual enjoyment out of supporting the Albion during one of the best seasons in recent menory, so why bother?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here