Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion boss tells Tomer to keep on scoring [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Albion boss Chris Hughton is delighted by the return to goalscoring form of Tomer Hemed.
The Israeli striker is back on top of the goal chart after netting in each of the last two games against Bolton and Brentford.
Hemed has eight for the season, including the winner in September at the Amex against tomorrow night's hosts Hull, after a two-month famine.
Hughton told The Argus: "I'm really pleased for him. He works hard, he wants to be scoring goals and there was probably nobody more frustrated in that period where he wasn't than him.
"He played through that and I'm delighted to see him on the scoresheet again. His target has got to be to get as many goals as he can through to the end of the season."
Hemed is set for his 28th start out of 31 in the Championship at the KC Stadium, while Liam Rosenior will be on the bench against his old club after recovering from knee ligament trouble which has ruled him out since November.
Rosenior has more experience of playing at left-back than Inigo Calderon but Hughton is not tempted to throw him straight back in to cope with the threat from Ahmed Elmohamady or Robert Snodgrass.
Hughton said: "No, probably not at this moment. He's been out for a while but he's a fit lad. He's done a lot of work. We wouldn't include him in a squad if we didn't feel it was right.
"So you never know. I think if somebody is going to be included it's because they are available - but that would be a big decision."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here