Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Apologies if fixtures my mate just sent me this from the Scum today !!
image.jpeg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If we are going to completely mug a team off to pay an inflated fee of £5m+ for Dunk I would love it to be Palace.
£5m+ plus one of their cast off centre backs......yes please and I would roll about laughing for a week.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
all time in Championship our best players will be sought by Premier league clubs. As long as fee is ok, has to be accepted . Cant blame the players

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He is worth more than 5 MIllion in my opinion

Easily our best centre half despite a sticky spell, which he has come out of nicely.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Players of his age should be looking to go forward in their careers, not backwards.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Probably what's been unsettling him this season.

But when you think about it..

Now he's our first choice center back, recent wage increase, superb choice of defensive partners to play alongside, home grown status, reasonably good chance of promotion, visibly superb team spirit, amazing facilities, manager that currently 'fits' the club, a Chairman/Board that are there for the club and a fanbase that idolises (mostly)....why would he want to be anywhere else?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Probably what's been unsettling him this season.

But when you think about it..

Now he's our first choice center back, recent wage increase, superb choice of defensive partners to play alongside, home grown status, reasonably good chance of promotion, visibly superb team spirit, amazing facilities, manager that currently 'fits' the club, a Chairman/Board that are there for the club and a fanbase that idolises (mostly)....why would he want to be anywhere else?
Money! He could possibly double his salary going to Palace.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we miss out on promotion this year, he may well want to try his luck in the PL. More money too. Can't blame him for that - just hope all this paper talk doesn't unsettle him in the next three months or so.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here