Help this Astronaut

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Space.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why are you posting that here? It clearly says "strictly confidential" at the top. I pray you haven't put this mans life in jeopardy.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
:lolol:. That was in 2004. Is he still there? The Russians obviously foresaw this issue and gave him plenty of spare supplies. Mr Sir is a bit of a rotter to have left him there for 12 years as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what a joyous change from the normal story. love the idea that they just left him behind in place of cargo. this appears to be over 10 years old, so has he returned since then? in secret i suppose, so we'll never know.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm very impressed at the high level of pay offered to Nigerian astronauts, it's well over the wages paid to those of other nations.

Very sad that they seem to have spent all this money on his wages rather than using a small amount to rescue him. Awful use of funds.

#prayforAbacha

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So if I give them $3million to bring him back they will give me 20% of the $15million, meaning I don't make anything. I guess I'll have to make do with the warm glowing feeling I'll have inside for helping to rescue someone who doesn't exist.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
C'mon [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION], you haven't got time to sit around posting on NSC. Dr.Tunde clearly states that the project is behind schedule. Kindly expedite action pronto!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
That is genius. Pretty inventive some of these guys. Maybe he topped up his wages by selling the movie right for the Martian?

It just makes the fact people fall for it even more upsetting as they really are praying on the weak that can;t see through this rubbish

Also - what are they actually asking for here? I know they will want money and bank details but I can't understand what is asking for.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here