Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for Tonight?

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Always nervous about starting a really obvious thread but have searched high and low and can't find one for this!

So..... anybody know of one?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's not listed as being televised anywhere, what with the Champions League games happening at the same time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's ridiculous in this day that there are no legitimate ways for Albion fans to watch this match, even if it were only being shown at The Amex.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I'd very happily pay for a decent streaming service. Surely 'player' have plans in motion to provide this is the near future? It's a no brainier isn't it? There are cameras recording every game, so why not show it. I guess there are a lot more logistics to consider?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Theres probably some bollocks rule about not broadcasting league fixtures when champions league matches are on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd very happily pay for a decent streaming service. Surely 'player' have plans in motion to provide this is the near future? It's a no brainier isn't it? There are cameras recording every game, so why not show it. I guess there are a lot more logistics to consider?

Every game is recorded and streamed live over a secure service (I've been lucky enough to use this facility from time to time). The logistics to making this available are pretty small. It's Football League rules that forbid it.

It's a real shame that the scheme that started last year, that saw the Leeds away game screened at The Amex, was not expanded. In fact, has it actually regressed? I've not heard of a single game being shown in this way for any club this season.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's ridiculous in this day that there are no legitimate ways for Albion fans to watch this match, even if it were only being shown at The Amex.

We are on live at the KC! :moo:

Theres probably some bollocks rule about not broadcasting league fixtures when champions league matches are on.

I think this is case, EPL games (televised or not) definitely aren't allowed to clash with the CL.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Could be better than nothing , bet 365 will be showing the game as it happens virtually , not sure if it applies but you may have to bet a minimum of £1 to watch .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here