Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soup

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Just had a nice mug of Mulligatawny with a dash of chilli sauce - perfect on a cold winters evening. What's everyone's favourite soup?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Chicken.

If it's cold or I'm feeling under the weather at all, a nice bowl of hot chicken soup just hits the spot for me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving the new spiced Heinz range esp Chicken & Korma spice or Tomato & Chorizo.
Which I had after today's ride filled with extra pasta and topped off with grated smoked cheddar.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
attachment.php

Attachments

• IDShot_540x540.jpg
    IDShot_540x540.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 992

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I started having a tin of soup every day at work in November as it was getting cold in the workshop and salads just weren't doing it for me anymore.

I've been trying them all and my favourites are

1. Scotch Broth
2. Beef Broth
3. Potato & Leek

Honourable mentions for Chicken & Mushroom and Tomato with a hint of basil.

I've always had Heinz and keep telling myself to try others such as Baxters or Campbells but they're never on offer.

I eat so much of it I've been considering making my own and freezing batches up.

Does anyone have any good homemade recipes that are healthy?

I'd like warm and hearty ones as it's cold at work and need something warm and filling to help get through the day!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just had a nice mug of Mulligatawny with a dash of chilli sauce - perfect on a cold winters evening. What's everyone's favourite soup?

OMG mulligatawny soup, just about my fave ever food, not just soup.

And ok ok, I like the Heinz version but I KNOW it's nothing like the real McCoy that one would consume out east. Never the less, I love it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Saino's Locals, not normally known for selling anything on the cheap, do a very decent range of veggie 'Be Good to Yourself' soups for about 55p. Recommended :thumbsup:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Boring old Heinz Tomato occasionally as a treat,being diabetic naughty old Heinz Tomato Soup contains up to 4 Teaspoonfuls of Sugar in it which is much as a bowl of Frosties . Boring information i know,but the rules i have to play by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here