Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Always loved Leeds" club

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nah; can't go as far as that - horrible club; horrible fans. But winning this game would go some little way towards reducing my antipathy. So, in order to reduce the amount of dislike for them felt by most right-thinking football fans, they should oblige. It's the least those 'orrible little scrotes should do.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When getting dressed this morning I was about to put on some red socks (well, navy but with a bit of red etc), and I suddenly stopped (note, I always wear blue socks when we play). I considered putting white sports socks on, but I chickened out. More fascinating stories to be revealed in the coming weeks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jake Forster Caskey did his bit in games against Derby and Boro, would it be too much to hope that another player who divides Albion fan's opinion can turn in a MOM performance. Come on Liam make yourself an Albion hero(of sorts) again whilst playing for the MIGHTY Leeds

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
For tonight only, it's not dirty Leeds, it's lovely squeaky clean Leeds, those lovable, humble, tolerant,everyday Yorkshire folk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know a few Leeds fans, so tonight, for 90 odd minutes, I will be in solidarity with them. Come on Leeds.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Leeds are the team I most want to win in the whole world and I really hope Liam Bridcutt has a great game.

(This message will self destruct in 3hrs 41mins.)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Biggest club in the world, love the manager, love the history, love the kit...just love them.

For now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nah I've changed my mind, f*** um! I don't mind coming second to borough

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Go Bridders

liam-bridcutt_197vot73n9ahf1sjjye45k9vav.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here