Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever since watching !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The horror film Insidious yesterday for the first time I can't stop singing this bloody song by Tiny Tim its driving me insane ARRRGGGGHHH !!!
In case you haven't seen the film , the Devil sitting in hell is playing this in his office whilst sharpening his claws on a lathe type thing.
Vey creepy scene with this music in it, but the tune is so annoyningly catchy I have found myself humming it or singing all bloody day. :annoyed::annoyed:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Thank you for sharing your disease with us all, next time could you not just give us herpes like any normal respectable person?!
Good film though. :)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The horror film Insidious yesterday for the first time I can't stop singing this bloody song by Tiny Tim its driving me insane ARRRGGGGHHH !!!
In case you haven't seen the film , the Devil sitting in hell is playing this in his office whilst sharpening his claws on a lathe type thing.
Vey creepy scene with this music in it, but the tune is so annoyningly catchy I have found myself humming it or singing all bloody day. :annoyed::annoyed:

That's unfortunate. Take two of these four times a day and you should be back to nornal within a week.

https://youtu.be/ZyQxTWDLZ8o

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here