Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What has your phone done whilst in your pocket?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Joleon Lescott's has tweeted a picture of a £121,000+ Mercedes, shortly after a 6-0 home THUMPING.

Joleon Lescott tweet whilst phone in pocket.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35576677

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My phone vibrates in my pocket from time to time. Sometimes even when it's receiving a call.

Edit: Lescott's a jerk.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I often get a phantom vibration in my pocket, I don't even have my phone on vibrate.

The worst thing I have done is pocket called a girlfriend whilst out on a night out with mates.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Now that it requires a pin or pattern to unlock it my phone is generally very well behaved in my pocket.

Older versions did a number of odd things, errant text messages, phone calls and in one happy instance, changing the language somehow (old school Nokia).
That was baffling.

Surely just standing up and admitting it was done on purpose and taking the flak would be better than using a completely unbelievable tale? Christ, if you're going to blame something else for your stupidity at least go for the 'hackers' excuse.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CbMm8dAWIAAvrL4.jpg

:facepalm:

What an absolute plum. How THICK do you have to be to come out with that.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I once phoned 999 from my pocket. But that was back in the days of proper keys and no 'automatic' phone lock. In fact thinking about it, 999 overrides any lock that is in place, I believe...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
It's amazing how a car seat or handle can press about 5 buttons, including choosing a photo, and tweet it. He should be put on the bench and banned from driving.

Agree he's been a bit of a prick here but it is plausible easily that he had queued up the photo thought twice about tweeting it, didn't lock his phone, sat in the car seat and it got sent.

Ockham's razor in action or just a big fat stinking lie.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm still wondering how I can get GOSBTS ringtone on my Nokia.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Back in the Nokia 3210 days I called the police a few times by accident. On my work blackberry I have emailed the CFO just a load of random letters.. Unfortunately I don't have a 125k car to tweet about even by accident.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I managed to pocket-add someone as a friend on Facebook who I don't think I actually knew at all. They accepted, which was odder.

Could this be Adam Johnson's whole defence!? Has Lescott stolen his defence team's opening gambit!?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here