Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do you subscribe to Sky Sports?

Do you subscribe to Sky Sports?

• Yes, I subscribe to Sky Sports

Votes: 107 42.6%
  • No, I do not subscribe to Sky Sports

Votes: 144 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There it is. Simple question brought on by the discussion of Sky moving (primarily) Leeds matches, but also of the implications on matchday attendances and revenue at the Amex.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes, but seriously reconsidering dropping it in the summer.

No champions league, fewer games being shown after being muscled out by BT.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No - just can't justify the cost.

We do have Netflix and Amazon Prime, although mainly for the kids. Also BT Sports - not sure if we actually have to pay for that or not. It gets used about once a month when I remember it.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I do the whole thing. But, as mentioned in the Sky Q thread, I have two boxes and one is 200 miles away with my Daughter so I am getting two for one in a way. I do watch a lot of football via Kodi in my office (although Sunday was in front of the 50" screen with Dolby). I may be tempted to dump the sport & movies at the start of summer and see what they come back with.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, I love watching all kinds of sport so its a no-brainer for me.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes I do, mainly to watch cricket which I would otherwise not see. It is expensive but I can just about afford it and as I am now retired there is the thought of enjoy things whilst you can. It is not harmful like alcohol which I find a challenge to control.

I do not have a season ticket and do work out that I save £40 for a few games which are on Sky which I would otherwise attend and which goes towards my subscription. In theory I guess I pay the funds to Sky who pay it onto the Premier League and into those players pockets. Perhaps I should not think of that too much !!!!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I did but I don't anymore. Waste of money.

Luckily there are alternative ways of watching every single Sky Sports channel which don't involve chipping into the latest Murdoch wedding fund.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here