• Not funny at all

Votes: 47 48.0%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is very 'Benny Hill' but I have to confess, I did laugh. Laughing at them, but not with them, though. Not sure who I mean by 'them' to be fair . . . . you provocative b'stard! :kiss:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its amusing but I'd be terrified if it happened to me.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not funny at all, poor sterotyping and is the preferred option a suicide bombing as opposed to running away for another day.

What next in the name of comedy machine gunning classrooms or concert venues

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't find this reality tv style candid camera at all funny, cheapest way to get a laugh, scare the shit out of someone and have a studio audience crease up over it. I think I lost the humour somewhere along the line.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apparently yes it is as I almost fell off my chair laughing .

What does the OP think?

As a matter of interest, why did you find it funny? I found it funny, because of the reactions of the victims, given the absurdity of the assailant and the situations (blowing up a park bench, etc). . Beny Hill with a plastic axe, and that. The antithesis of Tarantino. Maybe I'm missing something . . .

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Yes it is, but that doesn't make it right.

pretty much this. It would be funny to do to a mate, but to do it to a complete stranger minding their own business is a bit much. It's just funny because we all know we react the same way if some guy dressed up like that threw a backpack at you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
straight face all the way through
what exactly is funny about it ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When I saw what this was about, I decided its not funny at all.

Then I watched it, and laughed my tits off. I don't know what this means. But the guy who jumped in the lake cracked my arse up.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Be funny if a cop shot him....

One of them did get shot for doing this, but by a member of the public

‘MUSLIM PRANKSTER’ Shot After Throwing Fake ‘Backpack Bomb’ at Wrong Dude in Video Prank

If you want to get shot, just pretend to be a Muslim bomber and do what these idiots did.

The Jalal brothers recently gained massive notoriety after posting a series of videos to Facebook where they dress up in Arabic-style robes and hurl suspicious parcels at random strangers while running off and sparking panic in their targets. The brothers, a group from Melbourne, Australia, call themselves the Jalals and just yesterday posted their third bomb scare prank video. The reactions they get are typically the same – the victim running away in sheer panic whether out of their vehicle, up an escalator, or even into a body of water.

This time, however, they apparently got a different reaction while filming for their fourth video. One of the brothers, Arman Jalal, was shot in the stomach after ‘pranking’ the wrong man. The incident occurred late Tuesday night in a parking garage in East Melbourne. The brother is said to be in critical but stable condition at St Vincents & Mercy Private Hospital.

The man they pranked, Scotty Southam, 31, is currently being questioned by Victoria Police but there are reports that he will not be charged.
http://clashdaily.com/2015/12/musli...e-backpack-bomb-at-wrong-dude-in-video-prank/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here