Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lack of class from 'channel' 5 (again)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When the Bolton manager was interviewed last night, he made a comment of thanks for the applause (Gartside). This went completely without comment from the glove puppets presenting the programme. Its tabloid telly :annoyed:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That's utter tosh. The did the obligatory few seconds of showing his picture and radio silence before the highlights. It's a crap show but no need to go scrapping the barrel for things to beat them with. They give you enough without having to contort issues that don't exist.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why are we so needy?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The telly presenters said nothing after the manager was interviewed as far as I heard. If they said something it was at some other time. I accept they presumably said something at some point, and I must have missed it, if you heard it CBH, but whatever it was, it didn't seem to me like it was done properly. If it was, I apologise for disturbing your evening. The first I knew about what the clapping was all about (I am in WU) was when I read the link someone posted today about the Bolton supporters report of his day out.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If it was.

it was.

you can see it via https://www.my5.tv/the-championship-football-league-tonight/season-1/episode-28 at 26.35
here's the screengrab over which Kelly/George described the minutes silence etc before the highlights of our game began.

philgartside.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here