Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull Tickets

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Does anyone know if they are still available or is pay on gate an option? Got a chance of going so fingers crossed!

I really don't know for certain, and have no idea of the size of our allocation, but will many fans travel almost the length of the country for a game on a winter Tuesday evening, however important it may be? I would sincerely doubt it.

Does the club website not say if tickets are still available?, if not give the ticket office a ring tomorrow morning.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm going without a ticket. I can't imagine that it won't be POTG.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Did you get an answer? I might be able to make it if its POTG.

I'm also anxious to get an answer!

Just looked at Hull's website. There are no cash turnstiles, but tickets are available to buy using self-service machines up until KO. I'm hoping that this means away fans as well.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Have you ever thought about ringing the club ?
Thinking outside the box - like it!

I phoned Hull themselves, and there is apparently an away fans bar called the 'Pitchside Bar' at which away fans can buy a match ticket on the day.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I phoned Hull themselves, and there is apparently an away fans bar called the 'Pitchside Bar' at which away fans can buy a match ticket on the day.

Fine work. Is the bar at the stadium or nearby? £28?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I really don't know for certain, and have no idea of the size of our allocation, but will many fans travel almost the length of the country for a game on a winter Tuesday evening, however important it may be? I would sincerely doubt it.

I'd love to go. I'd be there like a shot but I'm working tomorrow night & can't get it off as it's half term & loads of people have already nabbed it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Buy your ticket there then walk out, totally rubbish place when we went there for the Fa Cup - £4.20 for a can of John Smiths, no seats or tables and plain sh1te

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Really, this isnt a wind up is it? A long way to go to be disappointed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here