Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal vs Leicester

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Lot of people slating the ref, think he's got a majority of the decisions right so far including the penalty, thoughts?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not watching it but loving the scoreline, at this rate Leicester could completely romp away with the title and have it confirmed with a few games left.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Agreed, the ref has let the game flow which has contributed to a very good match. Vardy was clever getting that pen. If the score stays the same I think Wenger might explode in the after match interviews!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Never a pen Vardy changed direction and stuck his leg into the defender to get it. No problems with him going over a leg left out but he could have avoided the tackle easily

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Definite penalty in my opinion, clever play from Vardy, stupid decision by Monreal and correct decision by the ref. I think the Mahrez one was a foul too.

Arsenal are the biggest whingers in football, come on Leicester, finish them off.

Cheating, whinging Arsenal players and fans have now got Simpson sent off. Come on Leicester!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Simpson sent off Leicester down to 10 men

Ref has split personality disorder or has an Arsenal supporting twin .... the Arse still whingeing on though

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Simpson sent off Leicester down to 10 men

This threatens to spoil the game.

I expect it will be a bit like the Albion at home chasing the equaliser/winner as time runs out. It might have been anyway.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This threatens to spoil the game.

I expect it will be a bit like the Albion at home chasing the equaliser/winner as time runs out. It might have been anyway.

Yep probably ruined it as a football contest but my it's getting tasty, expecting more red cards at this rate.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Atkinson really is the worst of the big game refs. The measure of a good ref performance is being able to go away knowing the refs performance did not alter the outcome of the game. His decisions today have altered the outcome, he's a tosspot, ruined a competitive spectacle for no reason at all. He gave Leicester 5 yellows in the 9 minutes after the penalty decision, truly baffling.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here