Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ernest - the mild Bolton version?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can't be LIKE me as he sounds LIKE a right DULLARD
He had a PIE with some CHIRITO in it rather than a SAUSAGE at the CLIFTONVILLE. Not even a mention of SALTER or BURNO.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We had seven new players in the January transfer window? Hmmm

He got that from the programme: there was a feature on the seven new players that we signed. Our friend from Bolton didn't mention that one was on a short-term loan, one a long-term loan and two for the development squad though.

And I'd have said that most of the Brighton supporters joined in the applause for Gartside, not just a few

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
He got that from the programme: there was a feature on the seven new players that we signed. Our friend from Bolton didn't mention that one was on a short-term loan, one a long-term loan and two for the development squad though.

And I'd have said that most of the Brighton supporters joined in the applause for Gartside, not just a few

Thought exactly the same. I would say most joined in it just took 30 seconds or so to realise what was going on! I had seen it on Twitter so joined in while still watching the game but there were a few around me asking what was going on before joining in.

Think it was a pretty good effort from the home fans

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
This 'report' is nothing but sour grapes because you, Bolton, are about to do a Wolves and secure back to back relegation, which I for one hope you achieve.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Re the applause...I was surprised he only said some..Lennon was more appreciative in his post match interview

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"we arrived at the Amex Community stadium early enough to have to knock them up to be let in."

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here