Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] KAYAL DELIGHTED WITH VICTORY

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Beram Kayal was delighted with a hard-fought win over Bolton Wanderers.

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Beram Kayal was delighted to get on the scoresheet in a 3-2 win over Bolton Wanderers and hailed the character within the side after being pegged back twice.
The Seagulls made it four successive wins with victory at the Amex, ahead of three consecutive away games in the space of a week.
He said, “It was a great three points and I’m very happy to win the game. We’re in a good place at the moment and we want to continue winning games.
“We started very well, scored early and controlled the game. We were the better team, but we conceded some easy goals and we’ll learn from those mistakes.
“Every game at home is important for us, especially where we are in the moment and we want to continue to fight by winning as many games as we can. But we’re taking it game by game and focusing on doing the same job week after week.
“We’re going into a tough week now, so it’s important to finish the last game at home well, before we go into the three away games.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The midfielder described the incredible joy from scoring the all-important winning goal and he is happy that the goals are being spread around the team.
“I’m happy to score the goal, but I’m happier to finish the game with the three points, which is more important.
“I’m not scoring too many goals, so I try to control the games and give the ball to the forward players to do their magic.
“But of course when you score, especially the winning goal, it gives you great feeling and I’m happy for my team-mates today who did a very good job.
“It’s very important [to spread the goals around], we work well as a team and press within our shape to give others more opportunities going forward.
“I am happy for [Jamie] Murphy and Tomer [Hemed] to score again, and finally I scored as well!”
The Israeli praised his strong central midfield partnership with Dale Stephens and the overall strength in depth within Albion’s midfield ranks.
“Dale and I are happy to be playing together; we have a great relationship in the middle of the park and we have a very good squad as well.
“The likes of Crofty and Sidwell give us a lot of options in the midfield and we all try to do the same job for the team.”[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS UNITED
[/h]MONDAY 29TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY **
[/h]TUESDAY 8TH MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V READING
[/h]FRIDAY 11TH MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here