Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought this would be an interesting little exercise to see where we are now with our personal best player of the season and where we end up with our definitive choice. So feel free to change your mind.

So to start it off, to date, my player of the season (by a mile so it probably won't change) is Beram Kayal.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Stockdale (we had this the other day, didn't we?)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I like the fact that I can't answer the question without a mention of almost every player. It's a team game and we have a real team this season. It seems wrong to choose any single player. Manager, Chairman, these are some of the best days in our entire history.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I like the fact that I can't answer the question without a mention of almost every player. It's a team game and we have a real team this season. It seems wrong to choose any single player. Manager, Chairman, these are some of the best days in our entire history.

But mate, there WILL be a player of the season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

It's hard, isn't it. Last year there was so little choice but there's almost too much this year.

I said Kayal in the vote last week and stand by that, especially if he carries on like he did yesterday, but Stockdale, Bruno and Stephens all have a strong claim while the likes of March, LuaLua, Rosenior and Bong would all be candidates if it wasn't for injuries too.

I do wonder if Knockaert might even be a candidate if he carries on like he has started. I know it would only be half a season but he's been amazing recently.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here