Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After 30 games at the Amex...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
In 16 games time we will finish...where ?

30games.jpga

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
We've scored as many goals as Derby County- and more than Boro. And we're the ones with the Striker problem ?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If I could foretell the future, I'd be rich and sitting on some palm filled Island somewhere warm.
If you want us to have a guess on current form and with what games we have left...........I call heads:)

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
If we mirror 12/13 seasons final 16 results then the top two and possibly the title beckon.

It's going to be tight and tense as the rest of the season unfolds and I see us finishing 3rd or 4th just missing out (hope I'm wrong).

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The team in 7th is 8 points behind now. Less pressure on missing out on the playoffs. Top 2 is worth having a go at.

Hull should be a game to play for a win, with most pundits not expecting much from us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The way we tailed off in 2011/12 was a massive disappointment.

That's Ancient History now.

I reckon we'll win the league this season.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
In simple terms it shows that if you are in top two now you have a good chance of being in top two after 46. Four of the six were, West Ham came 3rd after Reading's late run, and Leicester 12/13 did a Derby, just scraping a PO place.

I hadn't realised just how good Reading were in last 17: W13 D2 L2 which shows that SW could do same. If you did show last season, Watford also came from some way back. Got 55s for a small bet on SW just last week, and looks good value.

For Albion, difficult to say. Only one win against a team in top half in last 13 games (and Brentford are in free fall now anyway), but we are hanging in there with several players to come back. Hull is a really big game IMO.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If we can eek out 11 more wins we'll go up. Still seems quite a big ask.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I had an interesting chat with one of our fitness team about a year ago.

They very much set up the season so that players are at their best and fittest for the final third, I.e now onwards. Apparently not every club does so some prefer to target a good start and let confidence come through as a result. When you look at previous seasons we have perhaps been too far behind for this to benefit us but this season we are right in touch. Could be very good news indeed.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
On Wednesday morning, after 31 games, things will potentially look clearer; either Middlesbrough losing and us beating Hull, or Middlesbrough and Hull winning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here