Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Querulous atmosphere...

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
At several points during the game today the atmosphere seemed quite tutting and moany, not the North Stand, they were magnificent today I thought. But where I sit in the ESL there were a few moments in the game where the crowd mithered about not getting the ball forward.

Interested in other NSC views on this, I'm quite p!ssed off at this armchairy attitude, it can't help the players can it?

Or did the players deserve the criticism?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
At several points during the game today the atmosphere seemed quite tutting and moany, not the North Stand, they were magnificent today I thought. But where I sit in the ESL there were a few moments in the game where the crowd mithered about not getting the ball forward.

Interested in other NSC views on this, I'm quite p!ssed off at this armchairy attitude, it can't help the players can it?

Or did the players deserve the criticism?
Always happens when the crowd get complacent and expect an easy win. It is infuriating but hard to avoid. I was guilty myself of settling into my chair when we scored early

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
From the WSU there was a moment where there was some rather unneeded moaning which really irks me. But to be fair before 2-1 and the golden miss before the half time whistle, the game was rather turgid.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Blimey, with the ESL mithering, they will take the roof off the East Stand one day.
Christ, things are looking up..........if that's what we have to look forward to.
Apart from that, KT17, the plastic JTL's around you should get a life and start needle stitching where they'll really get their rocks off.
Either that or watching the arsenal losing to a cr*p team yet again and winging venger speaking afterwards like a demented inspector clouseau. The clueless francais tw+t.
Long live the plastic mithers, may you rot in hell and just stay away from football for ever.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Blimey, with the ESL mithering, they will take the roof off the East Stand one day.
Christ, things are looking up..........if that's what we have to look forward to.
Apart from that, KT17, the plastic JTL's around you should get a life and start needle stitching where they'll really get their rocks off.
Either that or watching the arsenal losing to a cr*p team yet again and winging venger speaking afterwards like a demented inspector clouseau. The clueless francais tw+t.
Long live the plastic mithers, may you rot in hell and just stay away from football for ever.

Come on, don't hold back. Say what you really mean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here