Knocky
Murphy
Hemed

4,5,1, going for the draw I reckon

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The emphasis will be on Hull (as the home team) to attack, which should play into our hands. I'd want as much pace as possible in the front positions so:

Stockdale
Bruno-Dunk-Goldson-Calderon
Knockaert-Stephens-Kayal-Murphy
Wilson-Hemed
Subs: Zamora, Sidwell, Skalak, Lualua +3

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
4-4-2, same team with Calde for Ridgewell (gonna miss that boy) and same ethics. Just me opinion like innit.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
A midfield three of Kayal, Stephens and Sidwell is the strongest you'll see in this division. I'd go with that to be solid, with Kayal pushing forward to support Hamed and the on form wingers attacking on the counter!

theboybilly

Chris Hughton knows how to set us up to get a result away from home so I'm expecting us to cause Hull lots of problems unless we don't turn up as we did just once this season- Rotherham. Our bench looked so impressive today that December is already a distant memory

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Same starting XI as today except through no choice but Calderon for Ridgewell. Would like to see either Bong Rosenior or Greer on the bench but sadly it may be too soon for any of them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I really hope Zamora can start, but fear he won't.

With the fantastic wing play of Knockaert and Murphy the front pairing of Bobby and Tommy is really starting to gel.

dr415414

May 6, 2015
Same starting XI as today except through no choice but Calderon for Ridgewell. Would like to see either Bong Rosenior or Greer on the bench but sadly it may be too soon for any of them.
Club have tweeted that Greer will be fit for Tuesday as will Wilson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here