Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
OK it was only a couple of minutes, but what are the first impressions?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He knows how to fall down.

Which is no bad thing, at the moment.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He dived too much for 2 minutes of action, the bloke is a liability. #barberout!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Man of the last 5 minutes for me.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Skalak would have seen AK, Zamora, Murphy, Wilson and Hemed in the last two matches and Kaz I training. He must be wondering how he's going to get a game!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think we should rename NSC to Knockys Corner, I want to have his babies, I'm sure science could come up with a way of doing it. He is my shiniest, brightest new legend, and he's French, which makes me question my nationalism. Oh that boy, he's hurting me.

ooops this is the Skalak thread.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
OK it was only a couple of minutes, but what are the first impressions?

Struggling to understand why we signed him up when it is obvious we require a prolific goal scoring striker, the defence is fine the midfield is fine we have no decent strikers, forget promotion this season

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He was only on for a few minutes, but it's a big thumbs up from me. Three great pieces of work in such a short time. 1) Won a tackle in the right back position in support of Bruno. 2) Outmuscled a Bolton player in midfield to win a clearing header. 3) Broke forward to win the free kick that Kaz drove through for the keeper to save at the end. This guy is the business and I can't wait to see more.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He was only on for a few minutes, but it's a big thumbs up from me. Three great pieces of work in such a short time. 1) Won a tackle in the right back position in support of Bruno. 2) Outmuscled a Bolton player in midfield to win a clearing header. 3) Broke forward to win the free kick that Kaz drove through for the keeper to save at the end. This guy is the business and I can't wait to see more.

Skalak is a quality midfield player but we already those in plenty, without strikers disappointment looms on the horizon

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Struggling to understand why we signed him up when it is obvious we require a prolific goal scoring striker, the defence is fine the midfield is fine we have no decent strikers, forget promotion this season

6 goals in 2 games. Goals definitely the problem

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Skalak is a quality midfield player but we already those in plenty, without strikers disappointment looms on the horizon
Perhaps we've got one lined up in the loan window, if so I'd expect him to be signed at a date that will cover a possible play off final.

Enjoy the win.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
you base the season on a 2 minute appearance from a new signing that does not score regularly, and 2 games , really?

Sorry ? I was talking about the team as a whole. Goals are not a problem at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here