Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Heskey The Oldest To Score At The Amex?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
certainly older than Bobby

come to think of it

can you name any, say 35+

that have either scored for the Albion or even against us?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
You can be sure that both centre halves know they have been in a game today with Heskey on the pitch. He was a menace as should be expected from an ex England CF. Good for him he stil going and scoring at a high standard.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'In the winter sunshine, chairman Dick Knight scored the first goal at Falmer when he shot past first-team goalkeeper John Sullivan into a goal fashioned from two diggers. Mr Knight said: “It is a fantastic feeling to be here today and especially to score the first goal at Falmer – although my penalty wasn’t too convincing".'

:moo:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You can be sure that both centre halves know they have been in a game today with Heskey on the pitch. He was a menace as should be expected from an ex England CF. Good for him he stil going and scoring at a high standard.

Very true. Showed today why the best defenders in the game all rated him very highly.
Still won most balls aimed at him.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
certainly older than Bobby

come to think of it

can you name any, say 35+

that have either scored for the Albion or even against us?

He still does well in the ladies singles at Wimbledon every year too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play to him - always liked him despite being a donkey. Very lucky deflection on that goal though - let alone the 2nd one they scored - and don't even get me started on the away game v Bolton. So glad we won.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
'In the winter sunshine, chairman Dick Knight scored the first goal at Falmer when he shot past first-team goalkeeper John Sullivan into a goal fashioned from two diggers. Mr Knight said: “It is a fantastic feeling to be here today and especially to score the first goal at Falmer – although my penalty wasn’t too convincing".'

I thought Dick Knight missed and Martin Perry scored?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I remember that pic, the future penalty spot at the yet to be built Falmer stadium.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No he cant but then neither can the man destined for the job Tuesday but he did show today that he has the know how of how to play at a high standard still, He had a good game and gave Dunk a difficult afternoon.

Oxymoron?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here