Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Savage is savaged by Leicester City journo

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Very good

Dec 29, 2011
I listen to 606 most weeks and the article is spot on. Someone needs to listen to all 606s this season and write down everything savage said he'd do if Leicester won the league. I'm sure there were things in there like retire from punditry and give loads of money to charity.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why does this journalist bother with a vendetta? None of us, including so called experts, thought Leicester could sustain a challenge for the title. Most of us now HOPE they go all the way. Robbie Savage was just saying what everyone thought and is now genuinely hoping they win the League. What is wrong with that? Or is it because it is Savage? Really pathetic.

A lot of Albion fans now vilify one of our greatest ever players, Mark Lawrenson because he doesn't mention us every single day of his life.

I really don't understand this. Enjoy it Leicester FFS and go on and win it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Why does this journalist bother with a vendetta? None of us, including so called experts, thought Leicester could sustain a challenge for the title. Most of us now HOPE they go all the way. Robbie Savage was just saying what everyone thought and is now genuinely hoping they win the League. What is wrong with that? Or is it because it is Savage? Really pathetic.

A lot of Albion fans now vilify one of our greatest ever players, Mark Lawrenson because he doesn't mention us every single day of his life.

I really don't understand this. Enjoy it Leicester FFS and go on and win it.

I think it's the sudden 'we' part of it that annoys this fella. Fair enough if you ask me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here